BILL FOX INVITES YOU TO A WEBINAR
Will Forward Thinking Narratives Define the Great Workplaces of the 21st Century?
Tuesday, December 7, 2021 – 11:00 AM (US ET)・4:00 PM (GMT)
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Engaging in forward-thinking conversations that otherwise wouldn’t happen is a powerful way to advance your people and organization in the 21st century.
A forward-thinking narrative pulls people to act, innovate, and learn together.
Join us for a 45-minute session where we’ll explore the power of a Forward Thinking narrative grounded in questions to harness the collective voice, energy, and wisdom of pioneering leaders and your team or organization.
In 45 minutes, we’ll explore together, how a Forward Thinking narrative:
- Pulls people to act, innovate, and learn together and are a powerful way to lead yourself or your organization forward
- Can begin where you are with a simple intention and question
- Create a generative holding space for new possibilities
- Help us have conversations that otherwise wouldn’t happen
- Foster authenticity and catalyze new leadership
- Provide a framework that helps us focus our attention, make sense, and build understanding
Attendees may choose to participate in this event with full-on video and audio or as a webinar participant. The default format is webinar participant. In either case, this is an interactive event with opportunities for attendees to speak or ask questions live “on-stage” or via chat.
Building Forward Thinking Minds, Leaders, and Workplaces from the Inside Out
SCHEDULE A PRIVATE SESSION
Email email@example.com or start a chat if you have questions or would like to schedule a private session.