BILL FOX INVITES YOU TO A WEBINAR
The True Nature of Happiness and What People Really Lack and Long for at Work
Wednesday, November 17, 2021 – 11:00 AM (US ET)・4:00 PM (GMT)
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Understanding the true nature of happiness and what people really lack and long for at work is key to employee retention,happiness, customer satisfaction, and ultimately business success and profits.
Engaging in forward-thinking conversations that otherwise wouldn’t happen is a powerful way to advance your people and organization in the 21st century.
Join us for a 45-minute session where we’ll explore the power of a Forward Thinking narrative grounded in questions to harness the collective voice, energy, and wisdom of pioneering leaders and your team or organization.
“The work of leadership is about opening spaces for reflective inquiry in the midst of our institutional life.” —Patricia Shaw, Fellow, Schumacher College
In 45 minutes, we’ll explore together, how Forward Thinking narratives:
- Are a powerful way to lead yourself or your organization forward into the future
- Can begin where you are with a simple intention and question
- Create a generative holding space for new possibilities
- Help us have conversations that otherwise wouldn’t happen
- Foster authenticity and catalyze new leadership
- Provide a framework that helps us focus our attention, make sense, and build understanding
This event will be on Tuesday, November 2nd at 8 am PT / 11 am ET / 4 pm GMT.
Attendees may choose to participate in this event with full-on video and audio or as a webinar participant. The default format is webinar participant. In either case, this is an interactive event with opportunities for attendees to speak or ask questions live “on-stage” or via chat.
Building Forward Thinking Minds, Leaders, and Workplaces from the Inside Out
SCHEDULE A PRIVATE SESSION
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or start a chat if you have questions or would like to schedule a private session.